We are looking for Housing Services Officer for a temporary contract until end of December 2020 in Islington Area N1
The housing Services Officer will be working within the Housing Services tier providing a wide range of transactional and housing related front-line services. As a Housing Services Officer you will have a strong track record in working with customers, residents and or tenants in a front line environment.
Requirements for the role
- Experience of providing advice and practical assistant to the public in a social housing public sector setting
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural community
- High level of numeracy and literacy with the ability to quickly work with financial data and complex information simply and clearly
- Comfortable with the use of computers and IT including Microsoft office 365 packages databases and spreadsheets
- Be an active listener, adapting communication methods depending on the audience and taking a strength-based approach to suit the needs of our service users
- Able to manage and prioritise workload balancing organisational and service led demands, working under pressure and quickly
- Productive with a drive for customer excellence, showing empathy, patience and understanding of customer's needs and requirements and recognising your impact on service users lives.
- Collect, record, maintain and share data intelligently using appropriate systems/methods in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- The ability to take responsibility for your own productivity whilst working as an active team member
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available