Housekeeper - Student Accommodation - FullTime
City: Hatfield - easily accessible by public transport
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be Monday to Friday, working between the hours of 9am - 5pm. Flexibility will be required depending on the needs of the business.
Salary: £16.224 per year
What you`ll get up to:
- Cleaning student kitchens and common areas
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting and window cleaning
- Cleaning carpets, fridge cleaning and defrosting freezers
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties such as cleaning outdoor areas and logging maintenance issues
What we`re looking for in you:
If you can clean to a high standard, have a keen eye for detail, as well as taking pride in your work, you may be exactly what we`re looking for. Please apply if you have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Housekeeping or cleaning experience
- A flexible attitude and are able to work as part of a team
Most of all, you`ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and the students who live with
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.