Hospital Staff Nurse
Location: Roehampton, London
Salary: £22.00 - £31.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Waking nights and days available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Hospital Staff Nurse near Roehampton, London. This will involve supporting young adults and adults with mental health, challenging behaviour, eating disorders, emotional behaviour difficulties, drug and alcohol and substance misuse.
- Providing high quality nursing care to young adults and adults with mental health, challenging behaviour, eating disorders, emotional behaviour difficulties, drug and alcohol and substance misuse.
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the Home Manager, Deputy or Clinical Lead
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Various hours of work available on working rota - waking nights and long days
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.