We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist for Queen Mary's Hospital in Kent to work 5 days over 7 on a rota basis (shifts to be confirmed).
This is an urgent requirement which is looking to start as soon as possible and is estimated to last 3-6 months. The pay rate for the role is £12.00 per hour.
We are looking for a confident, clearly spoken, calm individual who is skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Email. Someone who is also reliable is a must.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Front of house reception/switchboard duties
- Answering the phone, taking messages, routing through to the correct department
- Responding to email enquiries and dealing with patient correspondence
- Filing, faxing, scanning, and organising documentation
- General administrative tasks, data entry etc.
The successful candidate should have previous reception/switchboard experience allowing them to hit the ground running.
Please apply online in the first instance or call Barker Ross on 01522 551910 and ask for Ellie.