Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 09:00 to 17:00
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager in Suffolk. This will involve supporting adults and older people with dementia, challenging behaviour, mental health and some physical disabilities. Possible temp to perm opportunities also available if interested.
- ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
- manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting
- recruit, train and supervise staff
- chair meetings and deliver training
- take on a visible leadership role
- maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
- liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
- ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations
- provide information, advice and support to residents' families
- organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
Previous experience is essential for this role but we would be willing to hear from Deputy Managers who are willing to take that next step in their career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Registered Children's Home Manager
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £32000 - £38000 per annum
- 10 days ago
Registered Children's Home Manager Job type: Management (Level 5) Client type: Children and Young People's Home Location: Leicestershire, LE12 Salary: £32K - £38K (salary will vary depending on experience) - bonus's also available Hours: Full time We are currently recruiting for a Regis... Read More
General Care Home Manager
- Wells, Somerset
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
- 30 days ago
General Care Home Manager Job type: Registered Manager (Permanent) Client type: Residential Home for adults and older people with dementia Location: Somerset, BA5 Salary: £60K - £65K + benefits Hours: Full time - 40 hours a week NEW HOME OPENING Barker Ross are currently recruiting for ... Read More
Care Home General Manager
- Ringwood, Hampshire
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- 30 days ago
Care Home General Manager Job type: Registered Manager (Permanent) Client type: Residential Home for adults and older people Location: South-West Hampshire, BH24 Salary: £60K - £65K + benefits Hours: Full time - 40 hours a week Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Registered Gener... Read More
- Nuneaton and Bedworth, Warwickshire
- £32294 - £337894 per annum
- 25 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to lead a supported living services based in Nuneaton . Our Client has several supported living services in and around the midlands supplying high quality care and support to adults with learning difficulties and challenging ... Read More
Data Manager and Insight Manager - Twickenham
- Twickenham, London
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 23 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.... Read More