Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 09:00 to 17:00
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager in Suffolk. This will involve supporting adults and older people with dementia, challenging behaviour, mental health and some physical disabilities. Possible temp to perm opportunities also available if interested.
- ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
- manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting
- recruit, train and supervise staff
- chair meetings and deliver training
- take on a visible leadership role
- maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
- liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
- ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations
- provide information, advice and support to residents' families
- organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
Previous experience is essential for this role but we would be willing to hear from Deputy Managers who are willing to take that next step in their career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.