An opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join an established and successful total waste management business who specialise in delivering, recycling, recovering, treatment, and disposal for all types of waste. The role will be for HGV Technician, at their site near Grantham.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in this field as they will be working within our busy HGV workshop.
My client mainly has a fleet of Volvo HGV's, so if you possess experience with Volvo HGV's this, would be an advantage.
- Inspections, diagnose faults, service and repair vehicle fleet and equipment.
- Perform planned and reactive maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
- Attend breakdowns using the company service van.
- Complete inspection/service sheets and job cards.
- Report any incidents, accidents and major defects to line management.
- MOT preparation.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are always adhered to.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Ability to work as part of a close bonded team.
- Flexibility to undertake as wide range of tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3) or proven experience repairing and maintaining vehicles and trailers.
You will also possess a valid UK driving License.
Class 1 HGV License is advantageous.
You will work a 45-48 hour week Monday to Friday and every other Saturday (working until 12pm).
The pay rate for this opportunity is £13.00 to £18.00 per hour Monday to Friday, dependant on experience plus company benefits.
To enquire about this opportunity please contact email@example.com or send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available