Job Title: HGV Technician
Salary: £13.50 - £14.50 - Experience dependent.
Hours of work: Days Shift - Every other saturday required (morning only)
This family run business is looking to fill the role of a HGV Technician due to expansion within the workshop. This is a fast paced role which requires a high level of detail working with a large fleet of HGV vechicles.
- Inspecting, diagnosing faults and the service and repair of all fleet vehicles.
- PPM's on all vehicles and equipment to ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Attending breakdowns using a company vehicle at remote locations.
- Completing inspection and service sheets in line with standards.
- Reporting any incidents, accidents or major defects to line manager to be dealt with accordingly.
- Adhere to all Health and safety regualtions and procedures set out in the workshop and upon the site.
- Maintaining the workshop with good house keeping ensuring that all tools and equipment are left in order upon ending of the shift.
- Flexible working due to the nature of the job you may be asked to do additional tasks.
- NVQ 3 or C&G's qualifications.
- Valid UK driving license
- 2 Years experience minimum
- Class 1 HGV license
- Experience with VOSA standards.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
- £13.50 - £18.00 per day + plus overtime and other company benefits
- 23 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join an established and successful total waste management business who specialise in delivering, recycling, recovering, treatment, and disposal for all types of waste. The role will be for HGV Technician, at their site near Gr... Read More