Our client in Kenilworth is currently looking for a HGV technician to join their team as soon as possible.
Our client is a large recycling, recovery and waste managment company with depots all of the UK.
Team sizes vary per site but generally you would be working with - Manager, Fitters, Techs and Mechanics.
About the role
This is full time, permanent role.
You will be working 45 hours a week with overtime paid at x 1.25.
What will I be doing?
- Your job will be to maintain articulated and rigid trucks, road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles and heavy plant vehicles
- What are the requirements?
- You must have previous experience in an LGV / HGV maintenance role. You'll also need a recognised LGV / HGV Technician apprenticeship and a City & Guilds HGV parts 1, 2 & 3 qualification (or equivalent) - or strong progress towards achieving this.
- Thanks to this background, you'll know all about hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems, as well as the importance of customer service.
- In return, we can offer attractive rewards including a Stakeholder pension scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
As a HGV Technician you will be getting into truck mechanisms that collect waste, working on hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
Pay Rate: £14.66 per hour perm, £38k+ achievable with just 2-3 hours overtime weekly
Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 6am and 6pm - occasional Saturdays and occasional overtime for emergency repairs
If you have got relevant experience, please call Karina on 07824442632 or 0115 8960 888.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.