Job Title: HGV Technician
Salary £13ph + £0.51 shift allowance - 29.5k PA + 5
Week 1:6:00am - 2:30pm
Week 2: 1.00pm - 9.00pm + Saturday 6:00am - 11:00am
* Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard
* Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
* Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the
* Liaise with parts department to attain parts
* Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
* Ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
* Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
Training - FLT - HGV Licenses
New equipment and premises
No major KPI's or being overworked
Workshop use for personal use
Borrow HGV's for moving houses or other tasks
Holiday buy and sell scheme
Monthly treat to breakfasts or dinners
Annual Fun days for the whole family
Own hand tools required
HGV License preferred but not essential.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.