To join this fantastic team you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in an LGV/HGV maintenance role
- A recognised HGV Technician apprenticeship and City & Guilds HGV parts 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- A HGV licence would be desired but not essential
- Experience on hydraulics and bin lift technologies
- Long term career development
- Stakeholder pension
This position offers an immediate start. To apply for this position please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.