A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Coordinator at a removal and installation service provider within the Derby area.
This role demands a confident planner and excellent communicator with the ability to retain information, prioritise their work and confidently challenge issues.
Responsibilities of the Helpdesk Coordinator include:
- Effective scheduling, data entry and planning of resources for all spray team bookings to maximise efficiency, service and profits
- Communicating directly with key clients and third parties, teams and management internally
- Monitoring progress on all outstanding jobs with a focus on schedule adherence to ensure on-time service delivery for our customers
- Coordinating the work, resource, equipment and vehicles for all bookings to ensure effective and efficient delivery and completion of works in accordance with company health and safety procedures and policies whilst meeting all client SLA's
- Maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and issuing specific job requirements and instructions
- Escalating any operational issues to the Head of National Scheduling
- Accurately raising client reports on the in-house CRM system
- Assisting the National Scheduling team with any administration requirements when needed
- Flexibility on working hours, days and location
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple teams across regions
- Customer service experience
- Ability to manage own time and work independently
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- An excellent problem solver who enjoys a challenging environment
- Computer literacy
- Ability to communicate at all levels and mediums
- Excellent time management and people skills
- Adaptable to changing priorities and covering other roles if required. Please note, there may be an occasional requirement to travel and complete live jobs during the evening, full training, PPE and equipment will be provided
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7pm - 4am with overtime available.
Salary for this role starts from £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available