Working alongside other experienced consultants this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter or sales person with a proven successful track record looking to move into this lucrative market. The role is focussed on placing staff within the healthcare sector and is a mixture of client management and development, as well as maintaining strong links to candidates through regular meetings and calls.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Being dedicated and driven within this role and be able to think on your feet is a must. You will need to show great communication skills, have a competitive nature and be a true team player.
The role involves the following key aspects:
- Business Development and sales activity, this is done via the phone and visits to Clients, there will also be presentations to be held at various Head Office meetings.
- You will have ownership of existing key clients across the UK, maintaining and building upon the relationship.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients as well as your candidates, treating them as Clients!
- Candidate attraction and interviewing.
- Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
We offer a competitive package, with great benefits, plus the opportunity to be part of our Gold Club.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.