My client is seeking a Skilled Handy Person/Trades Person, to join site to assist within the Facilities Department of a large Engine Manufacturing Site, based in Darlington.
The successful candidate will be placed within the Handy person Function to assist with all aspect of site maintenance and the purpose of the role is to ensure that the site is well maintained and in a good state of repair at all times. Our candidate must have the following aptitude:
- Ability to resolve problems and adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Ability to deal with other contractors or maintenance workers
- Being resourceful and self-motivated
- Physically strong - capable of working with machinery or moving heavy equipment
- Being flexible
- Able to resolve complaints quickly and efficiently
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Using Powered or Non - Powered Tools
- A current FLT License
- Be able to work to SOP's and RA's on site
City & Guilds, BTEC, or NVQ Qualifications, in relative fields or time serviced in related previous work history.
Please send your CV in the first instance if you feel this role is for you....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available