Personally make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health and safety instructions.
* Adhere to the Company's environmental policies and legal duties, specifically control of emissions, management of solvents and the recycling of waste product.
* Plan your work to minimise waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
* To work in accordance with Company operating procedures and guidelines.
* Wear and maintain your respiratory and personal protective equipment at all times.
* To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.
* Prepare, including masking, and apply paint to a range of fabricated metal products to a high standard.
* Communicate with the Production Supervisor to ensure paint and consumable stocks are readily available as required. * To carry out basic quality control checks.
* To ensure that all Company property issued for use at work is used within guidelines and maintained accordingly. * To ensure the safe operation of machinery within the area of responsibility.
* To assist in other areas of production within capabilities and commensurate with level in the Company as and when required.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available