Our client based near Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufactures of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer to join the team starting early July.
This will be a maternity cover contract for 10-12 months with a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience - we are looking for someone with 2-4 years work experience for this role.
The working hours of the role will be 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Duties will include: -
- Trend research to create mood boards and then concepts for our customers
- Present trends and concepts in customer meetings and be happy to join in any discussions
- Work with customers and internal account managers to develop concepts / artworks
- Take concepts through the artwork process, also manage artworks when the customer supplies
- Make sure all projects keep to FTP and production dates
- Apply artworks to our cutter guides
- Create new cutters where required
- Produce mockups when needed
- Work with NPD Manager and the Senior Buyer to put all artworks through our approval process
- Communicate with printers to ensure artworks are printed to a high standard and matching what the customer has signed off
- Produce production visuals working with the Technical team for use in the factory
- Occasional product photography
- Support the sales team with imagery for presentations where required
- Help with company branding jobs such as wall graphics, business cards and signage
- Need to be confident using the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator in particular)
You will need your own transport in order to reach the location of the site.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available