Barker Ross are recruiting for a Goods-In operative will be working closely alongside the Goods in supervisor and will be responsible for 'feeding' the factory throughout the day with various stock & materials. A lot of manual handling (heavy lifting of materials.)
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- Physically fit and strong (as a lot of manual handling is required for this role.)
- Work under pressure & multi task.
- Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking individual.
- Enthusiastic & Organised.
- Able to work on own initiative but also follow instructions to the letter.
- Eager to learn the stores/stock system and materials.
- Polite, friendly and helpful manner.
- Counter balance licence beneficial although can be sent on a course at Company cost.
- Basic Computer skills
- Temp - Perm role
- Onsite car park
- Onsite canteen
- Reputable company
How to apply for the role - please send your CV then call Barker Ross on 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our office, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.