We are looking for an experienced Geotechnical Site Engineer to join the team in Wokingham, RG40 on a permanent basis.
The role is mainly site-based with occasional visits to the office.
Your main duties will be:
- Overseeing site works and liaising with contractors, engineers, and clients
- Supervising ground investigation and testing activities
- Performing sampling and in-situ testing
- Soil and rock logs
- Acting as a Site agent where required
- Preparation of H&S documentation
- Planning and programming of ground investigation projects
- Collate and manage site data and reporting
Main requirements for the role:
- Experience of 5+ years in a similar role
- Qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline
- CSCS plus SSSTS or equivalent.
- Full and clean UK driving license.
- Great working knowledge of GI specifications, techniques, procedures, codes of practice, and standards
If you interested in the role please apply or call Julia Glancy on 0115 948 3757 for more details. We have more opportunities available for the candidates with less experience for please get in touch.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available