My client is seeking a Handy Person/Labourer, to join site to assist within the Facilities Department of a large Engine Manufacturing Site, based in Darlington.
The successful candidate will be placed within the Handy person Function to assist the Skilled Handy person with all aspects of site maintenance and the purpose of the role is to ensure that the site is well maintained and in a good state of repair at all times. Our candidate must have the following aptitude and skills:
- FLT Counterbalance License
- Able to multitask and deal with several jobs at any one time
- Able to take instruction and then work to SOP's in a timely and efficient manner
- Can work under pressure when needed
- Good oral and written skills, an effective communicator
- Use powered and non powered tools
- Demonstrate working in a similar environment within their work history
A BTEC, City & Guilds ir NVQ Qualification is desirable but not essential
Please send your CV in the first instance if you feel this is the role for you....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available