Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a General Manager for Nursing & Residential home based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Our client is an AWARD winning provider of Nursing & Residential, Dementia and Retirement living schemes across the UK
The role of the General Manager is manage and oversee the running Nursing & Residential home to make sure that all aspects of the home are running to its full potential and the level of care that is bring delivered is to the highest standard at all times.
This is Monday - Friday role with On-call responsiblities.
The role of the General Manager will be varied and will come a great deal of autonomy, below is a brief list of the roles you will be undertaking a daily basis:
- Be aware of staffing levels across the home and work very closely Unit Managers to make sure ratios are being followed at all times
- Complete Supervisions with junior staff to make sure the standard of work they are completing is to the highest standard
- Lisle with external agencies such as: GP's, Families and Social Workers
- Be able to think outside of the box with communicating with Elderly Residents and People living with Dementia
- Work with internal recruitment teams to make the home is fully staffed
- Conduct mock inspections and audits to make sure that the home meets all legislation's in place
- Have good knowledge of Leeds and the surrounding areas for activities to access and bring in to the home
The ideal person for the General Manager will need to be:
- An experienced Manager within the Elderly & Dementia Care Sector
- Someone who has completed either RMA or QCF Level 5 in Social care Management
- A Registered Nurse is preferred but not essential
- Commutable distance to Leeds via own transport
- Driven and determined
- Someone who is looking to take the home to next level and make it OUTSTANDING with CQC
This is a brilliant opportunity to a join an AWARD winning provider who offer staff a huge amount progression and development.
The Benefits include:
- Excellent starting salary with commission
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Discount scheme
- NMC cost contribution if required
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.