A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as General Manager with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Sheffield. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
You will plan and develop in conjunction with the Operations Director the operational imperatives across the site. To ensure the seamless delivery against plan of these imperatives through leading, monitor and measuring operational issues that will deliver a high performing and engaging workplace environment.
Essential behaviours our client requires:
- Achievement drive.
- Directs and drives change.
- Creates a dynamic and hi performance work-place environment.
- Develops others through coaching interventions.
- Acts on values in face of risk.
Essential knowledge our client requires:
- 3PL e-commerce senior leadership experience.
- Site start-up operations.
- Significant warehouse, transport & logistics and production experience.
- Leadership expertise.
Essential IT skills & knowledge our client requires:
- Experience and understanding of bespoke business solutions and operational infrastructure.
- Excellence in personal usage of Microsoft tools.
Qualifications sought by our client:
- Change Management practitioner.
- Six Sigma knowledge (Green Belt upwards desired).
Salary is c£70k, plus pension and other company benefits.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.