Full Stack .Net Developers
Due to continued growth within my clients digital team we are currently we're looking for talented Full Stack .Net Developers to join our team. If you're a Full Stack developer with a flair for problem solving, an eye for detail and a passion for delivering elegant solutions, I want to talk to you.
I am looking for candidates who view working on multiple projects for a variety of clients, utilising various frameworks and products, as a normal day in the office. Candidates who can demonstrate an ability to work through the entire development lifecycle, including collaboration with client teams and project stakeholders to define specifications - through to delivery of robust, resilient solutions that allow for growth.
You should be driven by
· Designing and developing applications and frameworks
· Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code
· Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
· Delivering quality through well-written unit testing
· Modern front-end prototyping and front-end programming
· Implementation of automation techniques
· SQL (preferably MS SQL Server)
· WinForms / WebForms
· Reporting Services
Other desired experience:
· API web service design
· Revision control systems
· Database management systems
· Internet protocols and RFC standards
If you feel you can meet our expectations for this challenging role, please contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.