Barker Ross are recruiting for Full time House Catering staff for our client in Brixworth.
You will be required to Prepare the restaurant in readiness for breakfast, lunch and evening services, along with ensuring a high level of customer service is applied at all times.
Working hours: 8am-5:30pm Mon -Fri
The duties you will be required to undertake as a Front Of House Catering assistant will include:
- To ensure that visitors receive excellent customer care and ensure they are always the first priority
- Setting up the restaurant ready for breakfast, lunch and evening services
- Ensure the smooth running of the lunch and evening service
- Cleaning of the restaurant area and keeping areas presentable
- Deliver hospitality requirements throughout other areas of the site
- Contribute to the undertaking of health and safety and hygiene schedules throughout the facility
- Attend any training sessions where required
- Undertake any other reasonable requests as made by the Executive Chef or Food and House hospitality Manager
- Assist with the delivery of buffets
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
Please call the Barker Ross Northampton office on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
NHS FOOD SERVICE ASSISSTANT - PART TIME
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £9.03 per hour
- 24 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for Part time food porters at the NHS in Nottingham. We are looking for outgoing people who love and enjoy working with people. As a porter your daily duties will be taking food orders and serving meals to hospital patients. The part time hours are 15... Read More