Position Fleet Insurance Manager (Peterborough)
Salary £36k-£42k DEO
This role will play a critical part within the Fleet Management team reporting to Head of Fleet and based at their head office in Peterborough. Responsible in managing all aspects of the fleet insurance from ensuring policy compliance, to claim handling and investigation. The role will also support the development of robust process and improvements to the overall benefit of the business and its drivers.
My client is a fast-expanding company and one of the largest final mile delivery companies in the United Kingdom. Operating from more than 60 locations with a fleet of 2000 light commercial vehicles and growing HGV operation.
They deliver parcels for global brands on behalf of some of the largest parcel carriers and logistics companies in the world. Their philosophy and values are fully focused on customer satisfaction, which is the main reason their partners describe us as supply experts, operating on some of the biggest European and Asian markets.
- Managing entire claims process from First Notice of Loss (FNOL) to conclusion.
- Checking and handling claims forms for accuracy, driver statements, images and telematics supporting data. Identifying and dealing with fraudulent claim.
- Liaising with Damage Manager and suppliers to manage efficient repair process.
- Liaison with insurers and broker to develop strong supplier relationships.
- Dealing with all internal motor insurance queries.
- Conducting Driving licence check and audits.
- Producing daily, weekly, and monthly management reports, identify trend and risk areas.
- Contribute to development of relevant driver training and advice to internal stakeholders on insurance related subjects.
- Provision of relevant support to the Insurance Company and Accident Management. Company when investigating both fault and non-fault vehicle incidents.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Minimum two years claims management and investigation experience within motor vehicle fleet.
- Experience influencing and interacting with supplier insurer/broker relationships as well as internal cross-functional teams
- Eye for detail and investigation whilst processing high volume of RTA claim forms.
- Proven experience in the fleet or logistics industry with understanding of fleet management and related KPIs
- Highly motivated forward-thinking approach and willing to embrace change and contribute to direction of the success of the company's fleet operations.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel
- Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent. Mon - Friday with some remote working available.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available