Our client is a large plastics recycling company and is one of Europe's leading pellet and flake manufacturers. They are currently seeking several Flake Sorting Module Operators to join their team as soon as possible.
The hours of work will be a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 12 hour days / 12 hour nights. This will be a temporary role to start with the potential to turn permanent depending on performance. The pay rate for the role is £10.00 per hour.
The duties of the role will include: -
- Ensure the flake sorting module is configured and running to its highest potential in order to maximise the quality and throughput of washed granulated flake through colour and polymer sorting machines
- Remove unwanted colour and polymers from washed flake
- Minimise the amount of material lost as floor waste through blockages
- To fill bags of finished products to reach customers on time
- To keep line and working area clean and tidy
- Capture and record data
In order to be considered for the role you will need: -
- FLT trained
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- Basic computer input knowledge
- Health and safety awareness
You will also need your own transport in order to reach the remote location of the site.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.