Our well established client based in Newark is a supplier of office equipment on an international basis and have an opportunity available for a First Line Incident Advisor to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week across 5 days between Monday to Sunday, from 5:30am-10:00pm.
The starting salary for this post is £18,196 per annum.
The main responsibility of this role will be to provide technical support to clients based overseas and so in order to be considered for the role it is essential that you speak fluent Spanish, French or both languages.
- Providing 1st line technical support for a range of key clients
- Logging all incidents on the relevant CRM and software system
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
- Working to Service Level Agreements against call handling time, resolution etc.
- Monitoring group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries receive a response
- Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls when required
Skills & Experience:-
- Must speak Spanish, French or both languages fluently
- Experience of working within a technical help desk environment would be an advantage however, full training will be given
- Clear telephone manner and able to deliver high levels of customer service
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
Own transport will be required to reach the location of this remote client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Blaby, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.5 per hour
- 27 days ago
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Administrator in Whetstone. Hours of work are 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday. Duties: Making certain that customers feel positive that enquires and complaints will be dealt with in a competent manner. Keeping customers notified of all change... Read More