Our well established client based in Newark is a supplier of office equipment on an international basis and have an opportunity available for a First Line Incident Advisor to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week across 5 days between Monday to Sunday, from 7:00am-8:00pm.
The starting salary for this post is £18,600 per annum.
The main responsibility of this role will be to provide technical support to clients based overseas and so in order to be considered for the role it is essential that you speak fluent Romanian language.
- Providing 1st line technical support for a range of key clients
- Logging all incidents on the relevant CRM and software system
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
- Working to Service Level Agreements against call handling time, resolution etc.
- Monitoring group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries receive a response
- Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls when required
Skills & Experience:-
- Must speak Romanian language fluently
- Experience of working within a technical help desk environment would be an advantage however, full training will be given
- Clear telephone manner and able to deliver high levels of customer service
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
Own transport will be required to reach the location of this remote client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Customer Services Advisor
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £19750 - £22000 per annum + dependant on experience
- 19 days ago
You will working for a parcel delivery company and will be required to support the Franchise Owner by providing a secretarial and administrative service. To ensure that depot administrative processes are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy. Yo... Read More
Customer Service Advisor - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £10.14 per hour
- 5 days ago
Our client based in Lincoln central is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The role will be temporary and is estimated to last until September 2021, this could also be extended if requir... Read More
Internal Sales Person
- Cwmbran, Torfaen
- £19000 - £20000 per annum
- 20 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting Internal Sales Coordinator for one of our clients Cwmbran. Key Responsibilities: Responsibility for inventory held on site Issuing products to the customer, ensuring stock levels are consistently maintained and stock checks are completed. Despatching... Read More
Business Support Officers - Newcastle
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £10.01 per hour
- 4 days ago
Our well established client based in Newcastle is currently seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The roles are temporary for 3 months, with a view to extend after that time. The positions are full ti... Read More
COVID Compliance Case Contact officer
- Guisborough, North Yorkshire
- Up to £11.50 per hour
- 20 days ago
The postholder will play an integral role in the delivery of the Council's COVID19 Local Outbreak Control Plan, working alongside other local authority teams and other key partner organisations to prevent and contain COVID19, which threatens the health of the general population. This wi... Read More