A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Fire Alarm Technician at a leading specialist in maintenance, repairs installation of various fire detection systems in civic buildings, high rise properties and care homes within the Home Counties and London area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing, Programming and diagnostic repairs to various fire alarm systems in both industrial commercial and council properties
- Complete small and larger installations as part of a team or on your own
- To be flexible to attend the main office based in Enfield as and when required
- Installation and Maintenance of fire alarm to BAFE/NSI/BS standards
- Project a high level of quality customer services.
- To ensure that the relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner - including instructions, timesheets, work reports, service reports
- Experience and good knowledge in the fire alarm installation/repairs and servicing field is essential for you to be a successful candidate for this position. You must be confident in working with power tools and in high level ceiling areas. You must also be reliable, conscientious and hard working. Your work must be neat and tidy and to a high standard and you must have a positive "can do" approach.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with Fire Alarm Systems such as Morley, Advanced, Kentec, Ziton especially Ziton and Wireless (Hyfire, Eda, Expander, Ems5000 ), have good knowledge of BS5839:1 / BS539:6 as well as 3 years' experience of Life Safety Systems
- Completed FIA Accreditation or equivalent training and experience
- Full UK driving licence
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension Scheme - auto enrolment
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Company Van
- Company Mobile phone
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm with 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break, salary is £35,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + + Package
- about 1 month ago
Structural Engineer - MMC Offsite Construction - Leeds - up to £45K + market leading pension, share scheme, 25 days holiday + stats and holiday purchase scheme, free parking, subsidised restaurant, cycle to work scheme, free refreshments & fruit Company A forward-thinking company within... Read More
Senior Structural Engineer
- Derbyshire, England
- Up to £50000 per annum + + Excellent Package
- 26 days ago
Senior Structural Engineer - Derbyshire - £50K + Pension scheme offering competitive contributions, Generous leave entitlement, Flexible working scheme, Annual performance related pay reviews and discretionary quarterly bonus, Subsidised travel: including rail travel and cycle to work s... Read More
Principal Structural Engineer
- Derbyshire, England
- Up to £55000 per annum + + Excellent Package
- 26 days ago
Principal Structural Engineer - Derbyshire - £50K + Pension scheme offering competitive contributions, Generous leave entitlement, Flexible working scheme, Annual performance related pay reviews and discretionary quarterly bonus, Subsidised travel: including rail travel and cycle to wor... Read More