Our client based in Gainsborough is a innovative packaging solutions company, who have several exciting opportunities to join them as a Finishing Operative on a permanent basis.
The roles will involve working a rotating shift pattern of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am Monday to Friday. The starting salary will be £25,098.55 per annum, increasing to £26,419.54 following successful completion of training.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Checking products are made to the correct customer specification
- Reviewing the internal system to identify the next job to be completed
- Produce QA samples for internal and external checking
- Producing labels to be attached to inner core and outer bag for each reel
- Setting up and operating the slitting machine safely and correctly in order to slit the film to the correct customer specification
- Completing shift changeovers with the opposite member of staff
- Adhere with health and safety as well as hygiene rules at all times
In order to be considered for this role you will have some previous experience of working within a factory or warehouse environment, have an awareness of hygiene standards, high level of accuracy, attention to detail, good timekeeping and attendance as well as basic IT skills.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.