FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Finance Business Partner to support central finance team, the successful candidate will ensure the delivery of business objectives through the provision and interpretation of key management information.
As Finance Business Partner, you will own the business financial KPIs and take responsibility for monitoring and communicating the business performance. When and where necessary, the post-holder will develop the KPIS to match the drivers required to improve the business's performance.
The Finance Business Partner will strive to continuously improve the efficiency and quality of what we do to support other functions in driving factory efficiencies and reducing site costs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Finance Business Partner will undertake the following duties and responsibilities;
· Supporting Monthly / Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes
· Conducting regular business reviews with Operations to ensure adherence to business KPIs
· Preparation of business analysis to track trend performance of key metrics to identify root cause of performance issues and impact of countermeasures.
· Development and updating of standard costs
· Improving value of management information
· Supporting the collation and submission of data for submission into Group
· Business modelling for major projects and business initiatives.
· Production of internal management accounts to support operations at sites
· Preliminary analytical review for discussion with Finance Director, variance analysis against budget, latest forecast and prior year
· Drafting causal analysis bridges and other head office reporting requirements
· Ensuring inventory is correctly stated and audited on a regular basis
· Ensuring financial policies are being adhered to as set out in the Company financial guidelines
· Preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests
· Own KPI measures and support the business to improve profitability and cash flow
· Supporting the Finance Director in the conduct of their duties
· Supporting business change initiatives
· Undertaking ad hoc projects as required
· Challenging current working practises and processes to drive improvement within the finance department
· Maintaining effective working relationships with the Company's stakeholders and external parties
· Continually developing and improving financial IT systems and processes
The Finance Business Partner will hold the following skills and experience;
· 3-5 years' experience in manufacturing environment
· Able to report and explain financial results to UK Divisional Management
· Global outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures and ways of working.
· Has a proven track record in delivering results in both favourable and unfavourable conditions
· Has developed and deployed extensive personal and professional networks
· Graduate with recognised Professional Qualification (Industry or Practice) e.g CIMA, ACCA etc.
· Complex problem solving
· Project management
· Risk Management
· Advisor relationship management
· Strong IT Skills
· Communications Skills
· Managing work, people and team performance
· Managing through systems
· Ability to progress to more senior roles within the organisation
· Functional & Technical Skills
· Integrity and Trust
· Drive for results
· Building effective teams
· Decision quality
· Innovation Management
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· 35 days holiday
· Up to 16% combined pension contribution
· Access to Occupational Health
· Career progression
Please apply online or for more information please call Sherrie Brightmore on 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available