Our well established client based in Lincoln is currently seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their Finance Department and assist with an increase in workload.
This will be a temporary position that is looking to commence at the start of August and finish at the end of October. The role will be full time, working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £14.05 per hour.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Effective negotiation
- Communicating financial reports
- Analysing complex information and reaching conclusions
- Providing detailed, accurate and timely financial information
- Enable delivery of strategic initiatives and improve financial performance
- Being involved with all various areas of university finance
- Working with both non-financial academic colleagues as well as other professional services colleagues
The successful candidate must be at least educated to AAT Level with strong numerical skills, attention to detail and experience preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts information.
With an in depth understanding of financial processes, you will also have excellent IT skills (Excel) and understand finance software.
The closing date for this role is Friday 22nd July.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross on 01522 551910 and ask to speak to Ellie.