Our client based in Ashford, Kent is a leading wholesale food service supplier who is currently seeking an experienced Finance Analyst to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be a temporary position lasting 3 months to assist with an increase in workload. The hours will be full time working 39 hours per week either 9:00am - 5:30pm or 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for the role will be £12.32 per hour.
The role is focused around extracting data from suppliers emails and inputting this into a system.
Additional duties will include:-
- Dealing with information from suppliers
- Responsible for getting returns from suppliers
- Answering queries/managing a central mailbox
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Updating/managing Excel spreadsheets
- Raising invoices
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have:-
- Microsoft Excel skills - able to update/quickly find information
- Experience in dealing with sales/purchase ledgers
- Data entry experience and able to accurately process information
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.