My client is a large liquid recycling operator that specialise within the Agricultural Industry, for this reason we are seeking candidates with an strong Agricultural background to operate a variety of machinery - land based.
The role ideally suits candidates that are local to the area due tot he location of work and a driving license is essential for this role, as company van will be provided to get to and from work.
Duties will include:
- Tractor Driving - namely Case and John Deer Tractors and some knowledge of electronics for operation of further machinery that is attached to the vehicle
- Working in partnership with local land owners , spraying onto crops and emptying lagoons of product
- Some lone working and the candidate will need to be a self starter and able to motivate themselves
- Often hours will vary and in peak up to and over 12 hours during harvest times
- A retainer of 40 hours per week willbe paid in quieter times, when work is slow, the client will pay this to retain you through out the year
- Some Bio Digestive work
- Able to problem solve vehicle issues, once fully trained
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available