An opportunity has arisen for Field Service Engineer at global leader in the filtration industry
- The successful Service Engineer person will be able to complete all service scheme contracts in a timely manner.
- The Service Engineer will be required to handle breakdowns and any warranty work within all IAF areas as appropriate.
- The Service Engineer will be required to identify (negotiate - verbally/written and handle competently) additional opportunities for the sale of spares, service upgrades, service, investigate and communicate other opportunities.
- The ability to work additional hours and weekends as required.
- Field Service engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Dust collection
- Heat/air / ductwork systems
- Safety Passport
- Powered Access License - PAL / IPAF Card
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Confined Space Training
- PASMA Card - Mobile Access Towers
- Ladder / Stepladder Training
- Safety Harness Training
- P601 - Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
The salary for this position is £25,000 but flexibility is required pending travel time, size of job etc. The working hours are 8.30am - 5pm.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Service Engineer - Injection
- Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £35000 per annum
- 14 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an Injection Moulding Service Engineer at a leading plastics machinery supplier based in Wellingborough. Due to increased demand for new machines and high-quality refurbished machines my client is creating a new position within their existing service depart... Read More
- Selby, North Yorkshire
- Up to £33280 per annum
- about 1 hour ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Selby, North Yorkshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities for the Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer include p... Read More