My client is a leader in the Liquid Waste Management Industry and they require a Field Liaison Manager to support the Area Agronomy Manager. The main purpose of the role is to manage a team to maintain and win new business through delivery of high quality spreading to land and enough storage capacity. To also allow my client to compliantly recover waste products (e.g. Digestates) to agricultural land/outlets.
Main Duties will include:
Long term planning
- Ensure availability of sufficient, suitable, deployed fields for spreading activities ("land bank")
- Ensuring adequate provision of (deployed) storage for inclement weather contingencies ("winter storage") - ideally existing stores, but otherwise new build
- Land and storage located optimally to customers served; so that transport within the region is as cost effective as possible
- Confirmation of agricultural equipment required to service your area (including pumps, tractors etc.)
- Maximising value recovery from farmers of materials spread to land (especially digestate)
- Ensure effective liaison with the Agronomy team for timely processing of deployments
- Confirmation of fields and stores available; and reworking of plans due to changing weather, cropping and farmer plans
- Liaison with the Agronomy, Operations (spreading) and Transport Departments
- Overseeing of spreading operations to ensure job is completed compliantly; quality is maintained; necessary paperwork is completed
- Following company procedures so that correct practices are followed plus paperwork and other information required to apply for Land Spreading Deployments is passed to the Agronomy Department in a timely and accurate manner
- HSE / Environmental reporting and coordination in your area (Ops and Agronomy)
- Delivering leadership and management of your team of local Farm Liaison Managers (FLMs); overseeing and supervising their day to day activities and outputs (man management / time management)
- Conducting farm visits and audits/inspections in accordance with company procedures and permitting requirements
- Ensure complaints are dealt with in a accordance with company procedures
- Provide the business manager with information and data for reports to Board
Competencies for success
Skills, qualifications and practical experience
- WAMITAB qualified (Desirable)
- Agricultural sales experience
- Knowledge of land spreading techniques and equipment
- Current knowledge of Waste regulations / Land spreading regulations
- Knowledge of Environmental Management
- Experience of dealing with the Environment Agency
- Full UK driver's license
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel this is the right opportunity for you.......
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Field Liaison Manager - East Anglia
- Diss, Norfolk
- £29000 - £33000 per annum + Fully Funded Vehicle
- about 19 hours ago
My client is a leader in the Liquid Waste Management Industry and they require a Field Liaison Manager to support the Area Agronomy Manager. The main purpose of the role is to manage a team to maintain and win new business through delivery of high quality spreading to land and enough st... Read More