Barker Ross Health and Social care are currently recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor Based in London Head office.
In this role, you will carry out initial introductions, construct care plans, conduct client assessments, and shadow Care Workers to monitor the provision of care in terms of quality. It will involve 95% of time out in the field and 5% in the office for administrative tasks.
● Carry out initial Introductory visits, promoting Cera Care to successfully on-board new
Clients, predominantly Private but also Public
● Visit new Clients to conduct initial assessments
● Sell the Cera Care service passionately
● Develop, formulate and deliver Care Plans
● Conduct regular reviews with Clients to ensure that their Care Plan is meeting their needs
and update as required
● Conduct Supervisions and Spot-Checks
● Previous experience as a Field Care Supervisor
● Experience conducting Client Intro visits
● Experience constructing Care Plans
● Ideally NVQ/QCF level 3 in care
● Experience working for a Domiciliary Care Agency in a supervisory capacity
● Some form of sales experience would be beneficial, but not compulsory
● Experience in conducting care assessments, care reviews and who can lead and motivate
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.