Our well-established client is a large, diversified family farming business that includes pig farming, arable farming, renewable energies and a farm shop.
An opportunity has become available for a Farm Shop Systems Administrator to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
The role will involve working 40 hours per week 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with an annual salary of £20,000.
We are looking for an experienced office administrator who is competent using MS Office applications including Excel, well organised and efficient, good telephone manner and a team player.
Duties of the role will include:-
- General daily office administration duties including telephone calls, distributing post, filing, photocopying, ordering office supplies and sorting and responding to all emails
- Farm shop tills systems management including accepting invoices, inputting new products, managing price changes and running monthly sales reports for sale or return suppliers
- Table booking and home delivery service management to include taking table bookings and home delivery orders over the phone, managing table bookings and home delivery system and creating production and route plans
- Wholesale order and sales invoice management including preparation of delivery notes for wholesale deliveries, invoicing and creating sales invoices for conferences/events/hampers
- Farm shop performance reporting to include completing the weekly sales reporting as well as monthly performance and margin reports
Own transport will be essential for this role.
Candidates must be available for a video interview on Friday 4th September and following that, a face to face interview on Tuesday 8th September.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available