This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual with a farming background, good organisation skills and a determined attitude.
The role is varied and interesting within a well-established team. Much of the work is field based, involving liaison with farmer customers, finding land. Candidates should be well motivated and capable of managing their own time to organise land spreading operations and maintaining a suitable land bank for spreading.
- Experience in agricultural sales/farm liaison
- Knowledgeable on practical farming
- A good project manager - able to plan and manage the spreading across the Norfolk area
- Formal qualification in agriculture would be helpful but is not essential
- Able to work autonomously and problem solve as required
- Able to communicate with farmers, spreading teams, and colleagues
Salary: Competitive salary package with base salary, a company vehicle, phone, laptop and other benefits.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.