Our client is a manufacturer of Ready to Eat "free from" products and are currently looking to recruit a Factory Planner for their site based in Milton Keynes.
Working Monday to Friday you will ensure the factory is planned in the most effective and efficient manner while taking into consideration allergen and manufacturing constraints. Ensure the smooth running of the production day by minimising changeovers and maximising production efficiency.
Key Daily Responsibilities
- Follow allergen plan
- Follow all running sequences
- Control Material Usage Variance (Yield)
- Meet the schedule in a timely manner
- Consistently communicate across all aspects of the Supply Chain (Internal/External)
- Ensure all Team Leaders are aware and accountable for the Role in the management of Plan Attainment
- Line cleaning planning and verification
- Attend Daily Meetings.
- Adherence to plan, compiling the shift report and compliance to plan.
- Aid in the retaining of the 'A' grade from the British Retail Consortium.
- Support all customer visits from the production side of the business.
- Establish daily stock cut -off review
- Develop further the Factory Standards - Labour/Capacity.
- Develop robust interface/communication lines between, Team Leaders & Planning Manager
- Management of the factory Gemba system and responsible for all aspects of training.
- Provide weekly updated Sales/Forecast report
Will have experience of working in a production planning capacity within a Food Manufacturing previously ideally with chilled sort shelf life experience. You will have strong PC skills including Excel and a positive communication style.
The salary for this position is £25,000 - £28,000
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a business that is seeing exponential growth and is part of a larger multi site organisation.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available