Our well-established client based in Bolton is one of the largest bakery brands in the UK who are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be temporary for 3 months (possibly longer) to help with a period of cover working full time 35 hours per week, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. Candidates must be flexible to start earlier and finish later when needed.
You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering effective and efficient management of services and to ensure that centre offices and associated facilities have the most suitable working environments for its employees and their activities.
Duties will include: -
- Coordinating and managing the annual maintenance program, including essential maintenance to buildings and grounds, top level car parking, gatehouse and canteen facilities regarding fire detection, emergency lighting, fire extinguishers, lift compliance, security and canteen
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop the team to achieve the strategy, goals and targets set making sure that all current legislation is adhered to for health & safety as well as construction design and management
- Undertake the planning of office space for future development in line with centre offices business objectives to include overseeing alternations, refurbishments and relocation of offices, environments and teams
- Ensure the business operates best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity to include central services such as reception, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling, security contract and canteen contract
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have:-
- Experience within a facilities management framework in an office or equivalent environment
- HND/Foundation Degree or qualification from British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) - desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of office systems and facilities such as air conditioning, heating, burglar alarms, fire alarms etc.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.