Façade Design Engineer - Construction - Leeds
A new Facades division in a well-established, market leading product design and manufacturing business supplying structural building products to the construction/MMC industry.
Up to £40k+ Excellent Package including Onsite gym, Cycle to work scheme, Continual personal development and 23 days holiday + Bank holidays increasing with service
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (with 1 hour lunch)
- Provide Facade designs through AutoCAD
- Working closely with clients to ensure our products are delivered on time, on budget and to exacting technical requirements
- Undertake and deliver accurate specifications
- Focus on the complete façade, offer/calculations
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of output to defined PI objectives
- The successful candidate will form part of a growing technical team and work closely with our onsite production facility and other supporting departments
- Minimum 3 years Construction design experience is essential
- CAD / AutoCAD (or similar) experience is essential
- Working experience of building regulations requirements relating to Facades inc, Brickslip & Cladding is desirable
- A team player who works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve broader business objectives
- Self-motivated and quick thinking
Please note you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in th UK.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Petra Viola-Makk at Barker Ross on 07824069855 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com