Façade Design Engineer - Facades - Leeds - Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits Package
A new Facades division in a well-established, market leading product design and manufacturing business supplying structural building products to the construction/MMC industry.
As the Façade Design Engineer, you will:
- Provide Facade designs through AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Produce high quality details & general arrangement drawings in most cost-efficient way for Approval
- Take customer engagement via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the solutions, populate CRM, providing industry leading solutions, resolve technical problems.
- Communicate leads to external customer facing teams.
- Undertake and deliver accurate specifications.
- Proving design calculations for wind loadings.
- Focus on the complete façade, offer/calculations
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of output to defined PI objectives. *.
You will be an experience Façade Designer with:
- Track record of successful delivery of major Façade projects
- Working experience of building regulations requirements relating to Facades inc, Brickslip & Cladding
- A team player who works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve broader business objectives
- A challenging and Disruptive mind-set - able to create exciting opportunities to differentiate the product.
- Delivers on commitments
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity, embraces change & provides leadership when faced with challenges
- Adopts a structured approach to problem solving
- Must have between 5-10 years experience with in Facade Design
- Exceptional Façade Design skills
- HNC/HND in Architectural Design or similar
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Design Engineer (Facades)
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + + Excellent Package
- 9 days ago
Design Engineer - Facades - Leeds - Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits Package Company A new Facades division in a well-established, market leading product design and manufacturing business supplying structural building products to the construction/MMC industry. Job Role As the F... Read More