Job Title: Fabricator, Welder
Salary: Skill dependent - Minimum £9PH - Maximum £12PH
Hours of work: 7:00am - 3:30pm - Monday to Friday
Overtime available? - Yes, must be willing to do additional hours upon company's needs.
Type of contract - This is a temporary to permanent arrangement, probation of 12 weeks.
A renowned company in the Leicester area is searching for a fantastic fabricator, welder to work within a fast paced metal shop that has experienced exponential growth since the early 2000's. The right candidate will be ready to work within a close knit and highly skilled team.
Experience and characteristics required:
- The fabricator, welder but be able to have a fantastic attention to detail
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Sense of humour and friendly with others
- Being able to be dependable in high pressure situations
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest.
- Be able to work independently but also being able to follow instructions to the closest details.
- The fabricator, welder must be able to work from technical drawings and job sheets to produce a range of steel fabrications.
- Fabricate all architectural and bespoke product to an outstanding quality.
- Use of circular saws and band saws
- The fabricator, welder must be able to use a range of hand and electrical tools.
- Press breaking a range of materials including aluminium, stainless steel and mild steel.
- Work within strict health and safety guidelines
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available