* Participate in internal & external audits. * To ensure Risk Assessments are completed & maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions & codes of practice & guidance. * Assist other team members when required or as directed by the Contract Supervisor. * Ensure that all tasks are completed within SLA. * Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work & Health ...
Your duties as a Fabric Engineer will include:
* Lamp changing
* Fan coil cleaning
* Tap flushing and temperature testing
* Fire alarm testing
* Plant room inspections
* Routine testing
* Completion of low-level PPM statutory inspections and low value maintenance
* Hanging of shelves, posters, notice boards, posters and signage
* Furniture checks and adjustments
* Assistance with small-scale furniture movement
* Replacement of floor tiles (carpet ceramic)
* Replace suspended ceiling tiles and clean ceiling grilles
* Replacing lamps
* Re-grouting and de-scaling in washrooms, showers and toilets
* Small painting projects (touch-up) to refresh communal areas and client offices
* Replacement ad repair of door furniture, including door closures
* Minor repairs to plumbing and accessories in washrooms and toilets, including sink flow checks
* Maintenance and repair in kitchenettes and communal areas
* Where radiators are present, bleed and check operation of TRVs
* Undertake any other engineering tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager Qualifications
* Experienced Fabric Engineer / Handyperson
* Carpentry/building/general qualifications in building services
* Hold a recognised health and safety qualification, or be prepared to be trained
* Good knowledge and experience of MEP services and recognised fabric repair techniques
* IPAF Certificated for 3a & 3b machines
* A basic understanding of the L8 ACOP, or be prepared to be trained for
* Basic electrical work, or be prepared to be trained
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available