Duties will include:
- Pre delivery calls to conduct stock takes, confirm delivery date and details
- Enter data on the system and check current date held
- Assist with any queries
- Provide excellent customer services
- Monitor and action delivery dates
- Accurately record and support any suspected adverse reactions and product complaints
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to follow work instructions and procedures
- Computer literate skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Good communication skills
There is no cold calling with these positions.
Process: There will be an assessment centre held on Tuesday 15th October. Start date for this position is Monday 21st October. Full training will be given.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com for more information please call Yasmin on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.