We are looking for an experienced Estimator for the permanent role in Doncaster.
This great opportunity requires an individual with proven estimating and tendering experience and a demonstrable track record within the Piling sector. Mainly working with Driven, CFA, and Mini Piling. Office based role.
Your main duties will include:
- Provide accurate budgets/detailed estimates
- Working closely with the design team to produce tenders
- Busy role producing 15+ tenders weekly
- Submission of tender offers and pricing and cost of works and quantifying requirements
- Collaborate working to understand client's requirements for a pre-tender meeting and attending tender/attend meetings
- Working on the new work inquiries and liaising with enquirers to win the work
- Visiting Site and monitoring works
- Contract information submission and liaison with client regarding works progress and payments
- Quality Control
- 2+ years of experience in piling
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- Technical knowledge of piling
- Degree or Higher National Certificate in Construction/Building, or equivalent.
- Driving Licence
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- 20 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Estimator for the permanent role in Doncaster. This great opportunity requires an individual with proven estimating and tendering experience and a demonstrable track record within the Piling sector. Mainly working with Driven, CFA, and Mini Piling. Your... Read More