Estimator - Offsite Construction/Manufacturing - Peterborough - £45K + Package
An offsite construction company using modern methods of construction to supply the residential and leisure markets
You will be working independently on given tasks as well as working with the team. Will generate product and project costs estimates, placing and managing orders for the supply of equipment, materials and services.
- Generate product cost estimates, including carrying out take-offs from drawings as required.
- Preparation of Bills of Materials and other technical specifications.
- Liaison with external suppliers and subcontractors for identified services ensuring that their quotations are fully compliant or suitably qualified.
- Compiling take offs and inputting into Excel based estimating system to produce an accurate quotation.
- Producing specifications and schedules of fittings to provide a fully detailed bid package. Working with the team in producing tender deliverables as and when required.
- Carry out value engineering exercises and specification reviews to provide best value for money and design solutions.
- Cost Reconciliation and handover to Operations, Purchasing and Finance upon receipt of an order and developing estimates into full bills of materials.
You will be an experience Estimator and:
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Works to a high degree of accuracy
- Can manage a busy workload and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- A team player with a flexible approach to working hours
- A strong track record of estimating experience
- Adept at interpreting technical drawings
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD an advantage
- A recognised building qualification would be an advantage
- Educated to A 'level/HND
- Experience of working within a modular construction environment would be an advantage
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available