Our client based just outside of Lincoln is one of the UK's largest equine welfare charities who are currently seeking an experienced Estates Deputy Team Leader to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be permanent working full time 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. There will also be a requirement to work 1 weekend in 3 so candidates must be flexible with this. The pay rate for the role will be £10.93 per hour.
Reporting to the Estates Manager and overseeing a team of 6 people, you will be required to ensure that daily tasks are completed to schedule, safety and to a high standard.
Duties will include: -
- Recording forage use and ensuring deliveries are conducted accurately and timely
- Overseeing manure and muck heap management across the farm and maintaining records
- Assisting with clearing and bedding down barns and shelters, weekly field sweeping, care and improvement of grassland (harrowing, rolling weed spraying and over-seeding etc.
- Competently using farm vehicles and equipment such as tractors etc. and ensuring relevant checks are carried out at the time intervals and standards required
- Overseeing and carrying out general farm maintenance
- Supervising staff daily
- Attending regular meetings
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have a background within agricultural farm work and tractor driving, along with supervisory experience.
Own transport is essential in order to reach the remote location of the client.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.