Our client is a leading manufacturer of paper products within the UK and supplies to major retailers nationally. They are currently seeking an experienced Engineering Systems Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time permanent role working 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. The annual salary is paying £25,000-£27,000 depending on experience.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your key duties will include:-
- Set up and administration of user account
- Generation of reports including expenditure, PPM completion rates and machinery downtime
- Coordinating schedules and planned work on machinery
- Control and maintain the engineering stores areas and stock
- Carry out regular stocktakes
- Produce a preferred suppliers list for spares and negotiate the most cost effective process with external suppliers
- Assist in administering of contracts and contractors, including the completion of permits to work
- Participate in health and safety meetings when required
- Participate in risk assessments
In order to be considered for this role you should have previous administration support experience, ideally within a FMCG environment, be an excellent communicator and have great attention to detail.
Own transport will be required in order to reach the location of our remote client.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.