We are seeing to recruit an experienced Engineering Manager for a respected and well-established supplier of chilled food products to major all supermarkets. Over the last several years, this manufacturer has gone from strength to strength supplying products to retailing, foodservice and manufacturing sectors of the food industry
£55,000 to £65,000 per annum depending upon experience
Excellent opportunities for career progression
Competitive benefits package
Day to day Duties:
- Fully responsibility for the fabric and services of the factory as well as the plant and equipment
- Management of circa 18 direct reports as well as onsite contractors
- Ownership of a site strategic Engineering plan
- Development and implementation of a PPM programme
- Championing the use of Lean Manufacturing Tools and Techniques to drive a sustainable culture of continuous improvement such as Six Sigma, SMED and Autonomous Maintenance
- Recruitment, staff training and succession planning
- 5S management and delivery
Our ideal candidate
- A proven track record in in FMCG / Food Manufacturing
- Detailed experience of developing PPM programmes and Strategic plans for sites
- Strong people management experience and a proven track record in developing talent.
- Proven Continuous Improvement Experience
- Electrical / Mechanical qualification
In return my client offers a competitive salary, the opportunity to work with a recognised brand who are forecasting exponential growth over the next few years and the chance to develop the site with their senior management team.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available