Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Embroidery Machinist for one our clients based in Wigston.
- Running a multi-head embroidery machine including the framing, threading, finishing, and packing of garments.
- Loading design files
- Producing accurate, high quality work to job card instructions
- Maintenance of machine including needle changes, cleaning, and oiling.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work area and contributing to keeping the workroom clean and tidy
- Assisting with heat sealing and other duties as required.
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- To carry out any reasonable management request
To comply with company policies and procedures
Full time, Permanent
£17.500 per annum
We are looking for someone with 6+ months experience however training can be provided if necessary
Please contact Barker Ross office on 0115 8960 888 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available